CHR provides and installs radio frequency (RF), magnetic containment, and lead shielding, RF and lead-shielded doors, RF and lead-shielded view windows, and MRI chiller equipment. We can perform a full evaluation of your specific shielding and MRI chiller needs. We provide imaging equipment rigging and transportation services throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
MRI Shielding and Chiller Equipment:
- RF enclosure shielding – walls and ceilings
- RF view windows (any size)
- RF doors with frames
- DC lighting and controls
- Medical Grade Electrical Material
- MRI Equipment Room AC units
- Magnetic containment shielding (Gauss Field Protection)
- Non-ferrous elevated flooring panel system
- Non-ferrous Interior finishes
- RF filters, dielectrics, and wave guides
- Metal detection devices
- MRI chiller systems
- MRI Control Room AC systems
- MRI cryogen ventilation systems (Manufacturer Specified)
- Radiation shield-integrated drywall
- Joint strips
- Radiation-shielded doors with frames
- Radiation-shielded view windows with frames (any size)
- Radiation-shielded outlet and hardware components
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Rigging and Transport:
- X-Ray (RAD and R&F), all types and manufacturers
- Computer Tomography (CT), all types and manufacturers
- Interventional Medicine (Cath Labs), single-plane, bi-plane, and hybrids
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), all types and manufacturers
- Special Procedures (C-ARMS, Urology), all types and manufacturers
- Nuclear Medicine (PET-CT, gamma cameras, linear accelerators, simulators, gamma knifes), all types and manufacturers
- Women’s Clinical (bone density, ultrasound, mammography), all types and manufacturers
- Surgical Suites (to include hybrid labs, ER, and trauma), all types and manufacturers
- Modular Structures, all types and manufacturers
- As we plan, build, and detail your facility or modifications we take in consideration the following key factors:
- The application of UFAS and ADA standards for space and fixed equipment locations.
- Security issues.
- Ease of maintenance, durability, and sanitation when selecting materials and finishes.
- Surround the patient and family members with architectural finishes and furnishings that are familiar and non-threatening.
- Enhance patient/technician ergonomics.
|Women’s Health||Special Procedures|
|Magnetic Resonance||Nuclear Medicine|