CHR provides and installs radio frequency (RF), magnetic containment, and lead shielding, RF and lead-shielded doors, RF and lead-shielded view windows, and MRI chiller equipment. We can perform a full evaluation of your specific shielding and MRI chiller needs. We provide imaging equipment rigging and transportation services throughout the United States and the Caribbean. We provide medical diagnostic imaging equipment project consultation services to create a synergistic environment to streamline the design process. We can provide local architectural and engineering services through our turn-key design service.
(Pick imagery behind each subcategory.)
MRI Shielding and Chiller Equipment:
- RF enclosure shielding – walls and ceilings
- RF view windows (any size)
- RF doors with frames
- DC lighting and controls
- Medical Grade Electrical Material
- MRI Equipment Room AC units
- Magnetic containment shielding (Gauss Field Protection)
- Non-ferrous elevated flooring panel system
- Non-ferrous Interior finishes
- RF filters, dielectrics, and wave guides
- Metal detection devices
- MRI chiller systems
- MRI Control Room AC systems
- MRI cryogen ventilation systems (Design and Manufacture)
- Radiation shield-integrated drywall
- Joint strips
- Radiation-shielded doors with frames
- Radiation-shielded view windows with frames (any size)
- Radiation-shielded outlet and hardware components
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Rigging and Transport:
- X-Ray (RAD and R&F), all types and manufacturers
- Computer Tomography (CT), all types and manufacturers
- Interventional Medicine (Cath Labs), single-plane, bi-plane, and hybrids
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), all types and manufacturers
- Special Procedures (C-ARMS, Urology), all types and manufacturers
- Nuclear Medicine (PET-CT, gamma cameras, linear accelerators, simulators, gamma knifes), all types and manufacturers
- Women’s Clinical (bone density, ultrasound, mammography), all types and manufacturers
- Surgical Suites (to include hybrid labs, ER, and trauma), all types and manufacturers
- Modular Structures, all types and manufacturers
Turn-Key Design Services:
- As we plan, design, build, and detail your facility or modifications we take in consideration the following key factors:
- The application of UFAS and ADA design standards for space and fixed equipment locations.
- Security issues.
- Ease of maintenance, durability, and sanitation when selecting materials and finishes.
- Surround the patient and family members with architectural finishes and furnishings that are familiar and non-threatening.
- Enhance patient/technician ergonomics.
|Women’s Health||Special Procedures|
|Magnetic Resonance||Nuclear Medicine|