CHR knows that Diagnostic Imaging Equipment needs more than just four walls, ceiling, and a floor. Most Imaging equipment will require shielding and some will require refrigeration. Relocating imaging equipment successfully requires specialized logistics. So, from shielding and refrigeration to relocation logistics and consulting, CHR is your one stop shop for specialized services throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
MRI Shielding and Chiller Equipment:
- RF enclosure shielding – walls, floors, and ceilings
- RF view windows (any size)
- RF doors with frames
- DC lighting and controls
- Magnetic containment shielding (Gauss Field Protection)
- Non-ferrous elevated flooring and Interior finishes
- RF filters, dielectrics, and wave guides
- Metal detection devices
- MRI chiller systems
- MRI cryogen ventilation systems (Manufacturer Specified)
- Radiation shield-integrated drywall
- Radiation-shielded doors with frames
- Radiation-shielded view windows with frames (any size)
- Radiation-shielded outlet and hardware components
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Relocation Logistics:
- Same campus and local area equipment relocation
- Coast to coast and Caribbean equipment relocation
- Specialized equipment dollies
- Modular Structures, all types and manufacturers
Consulting and Turn-Key Services:
- The application of UFAS and ADA standards for space and fixed equipment locations.
- Security issues.
- Ease of maintenance, durability, and sanitation when selecting materials and finishes.
- Surround the patient and family members with architectural finishes and furnishings that are familiar and non-threatening.
- Enhance patient/technician ergonomics.
|Women’s Health||Special Procedures|
|Magnetic Resonance||Nuclear Medicine|